Welcome to the Williams/Ledger Libraries!
School Library Hours
24/7 on the web
School phone number 542-3070
Librarian: Andrea Cardon
Assistant: Sarah Stern
Genre of the Month
The mission of the CCISD Library Program is to ensure that all members of our diverse learning community use and create information in an effective and ethical manner. We will accomplish this by supporting the curriculum with a variety of resources, engaging programs, literacy promotion, thus cultivating lifelong learning.
The vision of Copperas Cove ISD Libraries is to use specialized collaboration, customer service, and information literacy skills to produce learners who model 21st century skills.
- Students in grades K-2 may check out up to 2 books for two weeks and that may be renewed. (2nd grade may check out a third book second semester with teacher approval.)
- Students in grades 3-5 may check out 3 books for two weeks and that may be renewed. An additional book may be checked out for research projects.
- Parents may check out 5 books. Books are due 2 weeks from the checkout date and may be renewed. Parents are welcome any time during regular library hours.
- Books on the current Texas Bluebonnet list may be checked out for 2 weeks and are not renewable.
- Students are responsible for items listed on their records.
- The cost of a lost book is the price the library originally paid for the book. Refunds will be made for lost/paid books that are later found and returned in good condition.
- Fines for damaged books that are not repairable is the price the library originally paid for the book.
- The computers in the library are to be used for student assignments and searching for books.