Welcome Parent & Family Member Volunteers
Being a volunteer can be rewarding in more ways than one, for example:
- Children whose parents are involved in school tend to do better academically.
- Get to know faculty and other parents.
- Gain work experience through volunteering.
- Know what is happening at you child’s school.
ALL CCISD Volunteers will be required to:
- Complete a Criminal Background Check. Background checks are valid for THREE (3) years. Forms are available at the front office.
- Attend a volunteer orientation for the 2018-2019 school year, prior to volunteering. There will be no exceptions! Each volunteer must sign a form that will be given at the volunteer orientation acknowledging the procedures and guidelines of being a volunteer. This form MUST be completed annually.
If you are interested in volunteering on our school campus please contact your Parent Coordinator, Debbie Payne. Call 254-542-3070 or email email@example.com.