What is the PTO?
The Parent/Teacher Organization provides services that enhance your child's education by giving you a more direct voice in what happens at the school. It also provides a direct link between the parents and the school's administration.
How do I become a Member?
- Membership drive ongoing ($3 single, $5 family) Prizes awarded to the class in each grade level with the highest number of members!
- Join early so you can make a difference all year!!
- T-shirts will be available soon!
- ( Not during COVID-19)Smencils ($1.00), Snifty Pens ($2.00), W/L Pins (.50) and PTO Pencils (.25)are available for purchase in the main office. Spirit sticks ($1.00) on sale in the cafeteria before school starts every other Friday.
Past Accomplishments & Contributions of the Williams/Ledger PTO
- Helped at school events such as : Meet the Teacher night; Open House; and Christmas Concert
- Provided food for: Open House; Christmas Concert; Academic Night; and Field Day
- Purchased 100% of Teacher Requests to date
- Organized Staff Appreciation Luncheon and gave gifts to all staff members
- Hosted Holiday Shop and provided PTO bucks
- Donated t-shirts to CIS for Track event
- Contributed to our Playground Improvement Fund & Donated Playground Equipment
- Purchased Student Agendas for grades 3-5 Annual PTO fundraisers to provide items for all students Provided prizes for CIC/Element Explorers
- Provided CD players and educational resources for both libraries
- Purchased benches and cover for North playground
- Provided bouncer for Field Day in May
- Helped with collecting/counting Food Drive items
- Hosted PTO volunteer luncheon to thank helpers
- Purchased Lego kits & T-shirts for Robotics Club