Welcome to the Nurse's Corner
Name: Maricela B. Moreno RN
- If your child has a life threatening health condition (Asthma, Severe Allergy requiring an Epi-Pen, Seizure, Diabetes) please be sure to bring in your child's care plan and medication to the nurse's office before the first day of school.
- Please provide the nurse's office with updated immunization records.
- If your child will require medications at school, we must have medication orders signed by the doctor and the parent/guardian and medication in the original container before we can administer medication at school.
- Only medication which cannot be given at home will be given at school.
- All over-the-counter medicines (OTC) such as cough drops, cough syrups, antihistamines, creams, lotions, sprays, and pain relievers are not allowed at school unless accompanied by a signed written physician's order giving specific instructions for administration and a signed parent permission form. The OTC medication will be kept in the nurse's office under the same security as prescription medication.